maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   SailfishOS (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   How to download torrents in Sailfish os? (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=99618)

hardy_magnus 2017-07-20 08:42

Re: How to download torrents in Sailfish os?

cut or copy the folder to some other location. i remember it happened with me sometime ago but i don't remember what i did to solve it

deutch1976 2017-07-20 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardy_magnus (Post 1530890)
cut or copy the folder to some other location. i remember it happened with me sometime ago but i don't remember what i did to solve it

I finaly foud the downloaded file in /opt/alien/home/nemo/android_storage/download
I'll try to move it to music folder and see if i can play it
Thanks to all

Feathers McGraw 2017-07-20 09:55

Did you not manage to get it working in the end?

Can I ask if you downloaded just the rpm for clutch, or enabled the repo and downloaded like that? Clutch has a dependency on transmission, which is in my repo. It shouldn't have installed without it, but worth checking...

deutch1976 2017-07-20 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw (Post 1530894)
Did you not manage to get it working in the end?

Can I ask if you downloaded just the rpm for clutch, or enabled the repo and downloaded like that? Clutch has a dependency on transmission, which is in my repo. It shouldn't have installed without it, but worth checking...

I used Flud (Android) app
Itīs very easy to use and works great

Feathers McGraw 2017-07-20 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by deutch1976 (Post 1530895)
I used Flud (Android) app
Itīs very easy to use and works great

OK but can you answer the question about how you installed clutch? If I've not packaged it correctly, I'd like to know so I can fix it.

deutch1976 2017-07-20 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw (Post 1530896)
OK but can you answer the question about how you installed clutch? If I've not packaged it correctly, I'd like to know so I can fix it.

I went to openrepos and installed it. Then i opened the app but when i clicked the transmission icon the web ui was empty with no options. Not sure if i was doing something wrong

Feathers McGraw 2017-07-20 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by deutch1976 (Post 1530897)
I went to openrepos and installed it. Then i opened the app but when i clicked the transmission icon the web ui was empty with no options. Not sure if i was doing something wrong

If you don't mind testing, can you uninstall it and then use Warehouse (the openrepos client) to enable my repository and install it again, see if you get different results?

aspergerguy 2017-07-20 12:46

1 Attachment(s)
Using Warehouse installation after re-booting device it worked upon 2nd attempt:Attachment 39447

deutch1976 2017-07-20 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw (Post 1530901)
If you don't mind testing, can you uninstall it and then use Warehouse (the openrepos client) to enable my repository and install it again, see if you get different results?

Unistalled it and installed trough Warehouse. Now icon is missing :confused:

Feathers McGraw 2017-07-20 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspergerguy (Post 1530915)
Using Warehouse installation after re-booting device it worked upon 2nd attempt:

Thanks man. I wonder why it installed at all straight from openrepos, without complaining about dependencies?