maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Competitors (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   F(x)tec announces Pro1 X with Lineage OS and Ubuntu touch (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=101116)

deutch1976 2020-10-27 16:20

Re: Something is Coming - F(x)tec announces new device

114% in a couple of hours :)

mosen 2020-10-27 16:34

The XDA cooperation is a really wise move.
Fits very well since communities overlap much.

Maemish 2020-10-27 16:37

I see there is still 5 left for 599 or something. Was gonna hit it but do not have my credit card with me.

Maemish 2020-10-27 17:01

Aargh! Wife got home and gave me my card info. Back to payment. Put info. Card declined. Tried twice. What is wroooong!?! Remembered I hvae put a limit to 500eur for my mastercard.

Maemish 2020-10-27 17:12

Can't log into my mastercard to increase the amount I can pay. When I finally decided to buy something new I can't. Maybe I just buy an iPhone from a store. Or now I know. I can put money to my mastercard account. Yes! Let's see if they are still available when I get home.

Maemish 2020-10-27 17:34

10 minutes cost: 100€. Missed the perk to get it for 500€. Now jumped to 600€ perk. If this does not happen then I can finally join the bitter maemo forum indiegogo "didn't happen and lost my money" choirs.

Maemish 2020-10-27 18:05

And now got mail that my payment wasn't succesfull. It seems I just can't make this happen.

Maemish 2020-10-27 18:16

Got a message from my mastercard provider. Contact immediately them for my accounts privacy problems. They had labeled the buy suspicious and blocked the purchase. They opened it but now I have to wait for 20min before I can make a new purchase.

acrux 2020-10-27 18:38

Has anybody heard/read anything about better antenna or reception sensitivity of Pro1X in comparison of Pro1? If not, then I do not see a point of buying it - just can't use it...

mosen 2020-10-27 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maemish (Post 1569913)
Got a message from my mastercard provider. Contact immediately them for my accounts privacy problems. They had labeled the buy suspicious and blocked the purchase. They opened it but now I have to wait for 20min before I gan make a new purchase.

That happened too me during the Proš purchase, i had an instant call from my institute asking if the transaction is valid or if they should block it. I explained and advertised the cause a bit and all was fine back then.
No problems this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by acrux (Post 1569915)
Has anybody heard/read anything about better antenna or reception sensitivity of Pro1X in comparison of Pro1? If not, then I do not see a point of buying it - just can't use it...

The only confirmed hardware changes are 8GB + 256GB memories and awesome blue case with Ubports or Lineage logo engraved.