maemo.org - Talk

maemo.org - Talk (https://talk.maemo.org/index.php)
-   Applications (https://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   [ANNOUNCE] Mouse Support - extmou (https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=66141)

superbelow 2010-11-26 18:15

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mouse Support - extmou

Haven't tried this one, but Keyboard Support is absolutely fantastic freemangordan :D

Any suggestions for a bluetooth mouse? Can I just buy any or are there differences in bluetooth standards or similar issues I might face?

Thx and regards ;)

leojab 2010-11-26 19:05

great.. awaitin future updates..
also, since right click has no use till now can u please make right click to be sane as ctrl-backspace

freemangordon 2010-11-26 20:09

@superbelow: I think the best way is to install Mouse Support and to go to shop carrying your n900. There you can try different mice.

@leojab: hm.. interesting idea, but i don't know how hard it is to be implemented. And actually there are some applications (thinking of opera and fennec) which use right-click .

ivyking 2010-11-26 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by freemangordon (Post 884009)
@leojab: hm.. interesting idea, but i don't know how hard it is to be implemented. And actually there are some applications (thinking of opera and fennec) which use right-click .

ya , and easy debian too , dont do this please :( , or build two versions !

TTLucian 2010-11-26 22:27

excuse my noob-ness... but how is this supposed to work with a bluetooth mouse? thanks!

fred123 2010-11-26 23:05

I have installed extkbd and extmou. I have igo stowaway and microsoft notebook mouse 500 paired and connected, need to work out corect keyboard type.

My problem is that the mouse works in Fennec but I cannot click on anything in microb, any suggestions

freemangordon 2010-11-27 14:18

@ivyking: breathe, I won't ;)

@TTLucian: read first page, section FUNCTIONALITY

@fred123: yeah, as already said mouse don't function in microb

freemangordon 2010-11-27 15:01

2 Attachment(s)
OK, for those who miss mouse in microb, install and try QTMWeb, browser in attached .deb. It should be desktop-like, tabbed brorser. IT IS ONLY ABOUT 50 PERCENT READY :D , but flash works, even in fullscreen. If enough of you try it and like it I will start a project in garage hoping that some other developers will contribute to it too, it is just not a project for a single person.

sajjji 2010-11-28 04:41

sorry for my bad english

since when i installed extmou the mouse cursor always show on the all application and conversion . but the h-e-n is closed and the mouse dont conect !!!

what is problem ??

akih 2010-11-28 09:12

I have Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse.
Cursor movement fine.
But button mapping wrong.

Left: not work
Right: Left button
Center: Left button

How to mapping mouse button?