View Single Post
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
Hello there, I have come across a problem here. No device (of 2 tested) will connect properly using h-e-n on my N900.

Have just installed h-e-n whilse upgrading to power kernel to v47 (faster app manager suggested, I had v42) and rebooted because h-e-n warned me about v42 being active. Rebooting solved the warning, read on though please..

I am using a new f- to f usb connector in the middle, and a keyboard (pretty old, usb1. tested on PC, works fine.) I am pretty sure the f- to f connector is fine too, because when connecting the N900 to a usb stick via this connector, I can see the USB drive's led blinking several times. So shortly, both keyboard and USB stick don't work.

As for the USB stick, I try to activate via high speed> vbus boost> enumerate> mount (drives should be mounted, right?) I had the cables connected before these operations. After a second or two, flash drive led blinks several times, and then stops blinking. I open up file manager on N900 (as shown in one youtube vid) but the drive will not appear. Have waited almoast one min, should I wait longer?

As for the keyboard, i have the cables connected beforehand and then: low speed> vbus boost> enumerate (no mount). This time, nothing happens. The keyboard led/light should also go on, as tested on my PC. What am I doing wrong?

(have SCCU, pk v47, h-e-n plus dependencies, portrait hildon, plus some other less interesting stuff regarding h-e-n issues)