View Single Post
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by timwatt View Post
I was just curious, to see the answer to the question. You know I may have corporate relationship issues every time I make a commitment I get screwed, first Microsoft, then Nokia and now Motorola. The emotions aside, who out there would consider the N9, given Nokia position on the matter and the short history that was the n900.

My n900 is still limping along as my day to day phone, and I did get to play with a prototype N9, it was way sexsy and by all means what I want my N900 to be. But the bottom line is Nokia has some apologies to make before I consider buying another product. The feeling I got while discussing the N9 prototype was Nokia are burning the boats its Microsoft or die pushing it.
Your response is just offtopic to his question.

if you dont like N9 or nokias stupid decisions.... go buy something else instead of whine. we had enought of this at TMO and it gives nothing to the community IMHO...

But if you really must cry about nokia decision (who we all dislike btw...) there is another thread discussion this over and over and over and over agan (hint thread: "n9 is NOT released,..."

here is my opinion about buy or wait.

personally I think you should wait and see. My guess is amazon.co.uk will sell it if your from uk.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-08-30 at 02:21.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: