View Single Post
What version of Multiboot are people using for dual boot with NITdroid? I tried adding it [Linux kernel for power user (boot image for multiboot)] both before and after "Linux kernel for power user" from both the app manager and the xterm and both said it was not installable in both situations. I'm thinking I may need to install the older version of the "Enhanced Linux Kernel for power users (obsolete)" and then the "boot image for multiboot" but who's to say? I can't seem to find a way to make multiboot work. I tried U-Boot but that bricked my N900 as it would not recognize Maemo 5 as bootable.
So what version of Multiboot are people using along with NITdroid and Maemo 5?
__________________________________________________ __
I figured things out. I installed the NITDroid 2.7 installer before I installed the dependencies and when I tried to use it I was provided the list of dependencies which had not been met. I then used "apt-get install" for each of them and now have all of the dependencies met. Just need to figure out how to partition my MicroSD card.. Don't have an external card reader for MicroSD so I'll need to do it within the N900... if only fdisk were available...

Last edited by monkeyman; 2011-11-23 at 01:48.