View Single Post
I don't think this is a bug so much as an intentional feature that needs to be configurable (and may already be?)

If i'm walking with my N800 in my pocket, I want the keys locked for very obvious reasons. C2 seems to be pausing playback on lock and resuming on unlock. I can't see under what circumstances this would be desirable. I can get around it by switching away from the application before locking, but this seems like unnecessary extra work.

WAIT: i'm wrong. It has to be a bug. It only happens when locking using the centre d-pad button. If you lock using OK on the menu, nothing pauses, but it then pauses when I unlock the device.

In which, case, it seems to be more about the centre button behavior in general when read along with my earlier post. In summary:

- Centre button acts as normal even as part of a power-centre button locking attempt.
- Centre button to resume after pause restarts track if track has been seeked previously.

Is there anything logged in the tracker yet that i've missed or should I be logging these?

PS: Still love it.