Thread: N9 died
View Single Post
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here could help me with reviving my n9. Yesterday when I pulled it out of my pocket the screen didn't show anything. I thought to myself, the battery is probably dead, but when I went home and plugged it in the LED light will not light up. I've tired plugging it in to my computer and the wall nothing happens, the LED lights up and seems to flicker/blink every 2 seconds. I cannot turn it on at all. I've been trying to search for information online but I can't find any. Most of them have a similar problem being stuck in the NOKIA bootup screen, but mine won't even start up at all. I tried to look up the warranty in NOKIA USA website using the IMEI serial number but I couldn't as N9 is not released in the states. I have been to the NOKIA forums but can't find anything like it yet. Tried reflashing but it cannot find my n9 connected. stuck at "suitable USB interface not found. Waiting..."

I have taken care of the phone really well and I have never dropped it.
The product code (from the SIM slot is 059J1Z5)

If anyone can help me or face a similar situation please let me know how you got it to work.

Regards and thanks in advance!

Allen