View Single Post
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
I also have a N9 in Brazil with no problems with 3G/GPRS/WiFi.

So write more details about your problem.

iPhone/iOS also has bugs, I have some friends who refuses the iOS5 upgrade due to bugs & problems.
Dude, It's a very simple problem:

I leave home early in the morning, then I start checking my emails, surfing on the web, then when I get to a client and I wanna check my email again (as automatic sync never worked) the problem starts...

The 3g simply disappears from the connection list! I can see all the wifis available, but where's my 3g? Then I go to connections, edit connections, the 3g is there but it DOES NOT work!

So, as many of the guy in here, I have to restart it and wait until the same problem happens again!

I miss my n8, n85 because I only had to restart them when I opened to many apps at the same time... At least I had how to avoid it right?

I had a UOL account (which I used for work) but as I've decided to give this N9 a try (believing that Maemo/Meego experts would fix bugs) and simply changed my email to a gmail account (the only one that works in here)

You see what a dedicated user I am?! I changed my f****** business email just to keep on using my N9, so I'd be really thankful if the next update was released soon and with at least one of these bugs fixed...

As I'm just a regular (dumb) user, who has no time, interest or idea on how to report bugs, using developer's mode, or so on, I have become a victim of this non-sense, Greek forum... rs =)

In time: I've changed some of the configurations to see if the "bug" disappears...

I set the internet to keep on working on background using the 3g. That means, even now at home, I'm not using wifi. I changed the wifi from auto to manual. Since yesterday I've had no problems at all, but I don't know yet if the battery will last less or not...