View Single Post
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I'm sure he sees it in another way. Who is right?

I say you are both are wrong. Since non of you can give in and throw in the towel.

This is the mindset in this thread:
The majority would see who is who in pressure situation, it's when people don't have time to put a mask on. I think at this point this was maximum we could do. And I don't see for now any point to continue, as it wouldn't lead anywhere. It's hard to explain someone who doesn't even try to think about it and changing subjects or going in personal attack. And as he was removed from Council Chair and got his "punishment" already, it wouldn't lead anywhere now to try to get him out of council.

So now it's the time everyone learn a lesson, and i'm now talking about argue, but next council who would know not to make same mistakes, and it's not only about CA, but reaction and actions as well(hardly to believe though that we would have council soon at all, with Nokia situation). We also learned who is who on personal levels, and than sometimes people turned out different what we thought.

And i'm not poining now, as i think there are people who think i was troll all the time, and it's their right to judge, on other hand a lot of people would think they say real faces of other people, while they thought of them different.

Now "Good day!" (c) Fez

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post: