View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
It is time we establish a troll council.

First of all, I should say that we don't agree with what Dave999 has been saying and that it should be taken as his personal opinions and that they do not represent the council in general.

Secondly, we move to remove Dave999's chairmanship position and demote him to an under-the-bridge troll position, because he is not funny enough and his continuous self-thankings scream of desperation.

That is just an embarassing position to take.

That is all for now. You may follow our meetings and discussions, scattered all over the forum in all the popular thread
s. As usual.

Good day.
Exellent, that means l got most votes since I was chairman. Second, I think it an Exellent idea of a troll council. I don't even plan to be staying in the council because I never planning to be fun, funny like you. secondly in not serious enough to deserve a place in this council.

Actually I think gerbick should be chair. He is often using very long and we'll thought out posts, while yesss only post one liners. A bill might be second in command. Ahh... It's better you guys organize the council, i have other things to do, like self-thankings myself, you seems to be a little jealous of that.

When will you throw CTA?

Yesss. Have you read this one lately

It's about a troll under the Bridge amoung other things. Great story and great point.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-07-04 at 06:21.