View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
I will add that i hold no malice whatsoever to anyone including Qgil, stskeeps that have tried in vain to accomplish something with good intentions that got dogged down by the stupidity of Nokia.

I only wish it could have been different for everyone and i only ever wanted what was right to have for development from day one and that is open source FOSS development.

The current council could actually do something here IF they go in the right direction.... go at Nokia for the right of development and get them to approach all 3rd parties to get the release of everything that is needed for this community.

Now is the right time for that as we all know the situation regarding Nokia but no doubt once again i am talking to deaf ears.

Remember... nothing ventured nothing gained.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Abill_UK's hostile, trolling post was deleted. That sort of thing has gone far beyond an acceptable point.

Maemo.org encourages constructive dialog of all kinds-- emphasis on constructive. And yes that includes harsh criticism. But not when it gets personal. Not when it's repeated ad infinitum.

Let's be civil, or take it to a site that thrives on childish behavior.
YOU are a complete JOKE mr texrat so enjoy the pleasures of your moderating because i am sure many are laughing at you and same goes for your partner mr chemist.

When this community don't exist no more you can both ask yourself, could it have been any different ? could i have done better ?.

Have fun all, it was fun sometimes.

Last edited by chemist; 2012-07-05 at 09:37.