View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Maemo is our legacy and ask those at Jolla who are from here and they will tell you they are proud to be associated with maemo...
Yes, just as much as they are proud to be assoc. with meego (proper), nemo, mer & it's derivatives etc, which is also "our legacy".
Your point is?

Also please no such thing as "priority in-fact", at one point you say equal citizens now you want them to be treated as priority?
Try re-reading what I wrote, "increasingly a priority in-fact", that's a simple reality, you don't get that?

anything additional to that like domain change is just unnecessary...
You seem to be loitering between; "it's an option longer-term" & "no I just dont want it period, & wouldn't even welcome a informed discussion about it at some point"
Which are you?

You don't invite someone to your house and transfer your home's deed to them right?
This is a misleading/poor analogy, I'm not suggesting naming the site_name or domain after one of those projects, I'm suggesting a meta site/community of sorts, one that encapsulates them.

Also, sub-forums is more than enough considering NONE of the other OSes are even stable and on commercially available devices...
This is were time-frames comes in, who's saying anything about considering/doing this tomorrow.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-01-23 at 14:26.