View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Its been 6 days from my last post here and the 2 remaining BoDs have responded only to my point of the meeting being private.

So a few more updates:

- The Donor's Wall is still NOT updated. 21/01/13 was the last update; exactly more than a month ago.

- There is still NO canvassing of opinions from the Community by the BoD regarding migration etc. Thank goodness for people like joerg_rw and Falk (warfare) who have put migration #2 in motion.

- I'll link my post in Ivan's resignation thread here too so that the BoDs can respond centrally.

- There is still no clarifications issued for posts in the "Open Letter to Jolla" threads whereby it was asked if and to what extent did the BoDs have communications with Jolla and/or its representatives prior to the open letter.

- The last point I did some canvassing of information on my own and it turns out that the BoD were primarily responsible for fudging up talks with Jolla by acting big-headed and thinking they had a "Community" behind them who they could trade with Jolla in return for sponsorship. Jolla seem to have asked the BoD to be honest regarding the current situation but it seems the BoD were too busy exaggerating their influence to put Jolla off dealing with them.

One point that struck me was that Jolla don't seem to have asked for any NDA for discussions but it was the BoD who wanted a NDA in place.

The Open Letters were a PR stunt so that the Community-at-large couldn't blame the BoDs for messing things up and would cast Jolla as the bad guys here.

Clarifications would be much desired instead of allowing doubts to be festered on.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: