View Single Post
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
Hi MohammadAG,

- Is there a way to configure the order of toggle icons horizontally ?
- Is there a way to choose to keep the old icons with the bar under (I really like better the old one) ?

A++
Configuring the order is planned, with a GUI in the default Settings app.
Keeping the old icons is not possible right now, unless I add theming support, which I haven't started doing yet.

Originally Posted by linuxovod View Post
Thank you for the answer, will try to fix an icon. Mohammad, do you have an idea why bluetooth-toggle doesn't work for me on both n950 and n9 (PR1.3)? If I try to install bluetooth-toggle I have red icon with bang saying that faulty plugin caused system-ui to crash. I had this problem with previous version and it still exists with 0.4.1, had to uninstall bluetooth-toggle again. Other toggles are ok.
Thanks! No, I'm not sure why the bluetooth-toggle crashes for some of you, but I found that mce could turn on/off the bluetooth radio, so I'll switch to using that. (mce is not documented, I had to dig through a lot of stuff to make the NFC toggle, even though someone made a patch on github that I didn't notice with both a blanking toggle and Dual/2G/3G toggle, which will be in the next update).

Anyway, what happens if you exit safe mode?

Originally Posted by dex87 View Post
THANK U!

Added Samsung-like animations when showing toggles (configurable). ANY GUIDE HOW TO MAKE ANIMATION FROM BOTTOM or STATIC (NON ANIMATED) ???
No, the animation simply does a manual scroll from right to left, it's not configurable, but you can disable it by making a config file (in ~/.config/MohammadAG/mt-toggles.conf)

Code:
[main]
reset-position=false
This can be easily done with
Code:
echo -e "[main]\nreset-position=false" > .config/MohammadAG/mt-toggles.conf
Only do this as user, not root, otherwise nothing will happen. To apply the changes reboot, or killall sysuid (as user!)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post: