View Single Post
Dear people,
this i'm afraid a tricky thing, i own 2 N900 devices. One with a broken usb-hub, and the other fails to accept any sim-card i could get hold of. This is the one i was using last till it stopped working as a phone. I could use the other one and charge batteries seperatly. This is what i planned to do but before i wanted to put my data from the last one to the one with the broken hub. so i backed up data on the sd card and unpacked the backup. It asked if i wanted to install the programms too and i agreed. And then it stopped somehow because there was no space left on the device.
When i rebooted everything looked fine during startup, but then the desktop was scattered with icons and it doesnt do anything. except for the i think it's called hildon-menu? the panel where you can acces clock and such...

NOW finally THE QUESTION

any ideas? is there a way to make the settings undone, maybe via bluetooth or wlan? (remeber i cant do anything on the device itself)
or:
any advice for the sim-card issue. (i read several threads about it, i tried to increase pressure on sim with rubber sheets, i tested a diversity of simcards)

thanks for every thought on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to sfb For This Useful Post: