View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Admitting that was a very brave and noble thing to do. I tip my hat to you. But it is not enough to say, "I was a jerk, I am a good boy now." You need to demonstrate it. For a long time. Repairing a bad reputation is hard work.

And what do you expect the outcome of that report to be? "Hey, moderator, I have just created a new account to escape a ban and want to repo..." <beeeeep, carrier lost>

Unfair? Maybe. But that's life. See my point above about reputation.

I'll shut up now. The last thing everyone likes is pontificating. Have a nice day.
Please this is the last time I ask you people to stay ON TOPIC! Repairing my rep on a forum can be made with good quality posts and not getting into useless fights, it's not like this forum is my life and I really need to work hard to recover it.

The moderators should be objective about a violation of the rules, and on a forum off-topic is a violation of the rules. With this account I didn't break any rules and there is absolutely no rule specifying that a user is not allowed to have multiple accounts.

I know well how life is, but this time I not here for games. I am here to act like a USER and not a casual newcommer. I will report any violation I see, and I will not tolerate any trolls in my threads.

I wish you also have a good day and thank you for passing by in my thread.