View Single Post
Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Only ever known 2 people to own one, and one of those I bought from him. These were just as rare when they were in production, so you are extremely lucky to find someone with an n900 today.
~6 months ago, I was just sitting on a train from work and messing in the terminal (ssh'ed to my server), while a guy sat next to me, took his N900 out of his pocket and also started doing something in the terminal. He even was so occupied and commited to what he was doing that he didn't notice me staring at him like a crazy stalker in love with its victim for ~1 minute :P Or maybe he just didn't give a s**t about that, don't know. Anyway, it was the second time I met someone with N900 in real life (first one was on my uni, but I'm on IT faculty, so that didn't suprise me). It was amazing feeling.

Originally Posted by tanago View Post
Fixing camera-ui bugs, because noone is working on camera-ui anymore and camera-ui needs still lots of fixing I will take on the job. http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...75#post1371075
First I need to see since when Bug N1 occurs, is it 'preinstalled' or it comes from CSSU-S/T, then lots of learning of the source and so on
Does it matter if I have kernel-power and/or alternative camera drivers (fcam)? Can the stock camera-ui even use the fcam drivers...? I have CSSU Stable installed (newest version), kp52 and fcam drivers installed, can help you with that if that's enough (I see the bug is somehow related to gdigicam-camerabin.conf file, but I only quickly read your single post, but gdigicam isn't related to cam drivers I guess... let me post in the other thread with the picture, soon).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post: