View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
I haven't had a chance to participate in this thread at all so far, nor the time to read all of the posts (i occasionally jump in in the middle (wherever TMO decides is the oldest 'new' post for me in this thread) and read over a few pages, so maybe this is no longer relevant but:

I would strongly prefer the Neo900 not be any thicker than the N900. I voted in the 700 range if I recall correctly, but the amount of money I'd be willing to pay would likely decrease, and not by a little, if the device was any thicker. I mean, sure, another matchstick worth of thickness isn't too bad, but besides the thickness increase, I for one am also very much hoping to transition to one of Estel's aluminum body replacements when those are ready, and I would absolutely hate to have to sacrifice one for the other.

I'd rather pay the cost overhead with the thinner, more expensive components than grow the thickness. (Edit: and obviously I can't speak for anyone else, but I suspect I am not the only one who feels this way.) (Edit 2: I am also, personally, completely fine with transitioning to Micro-SIM from full-sized SIM. T'is the way of the future and all that.)

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2013-10-20 at 07:45.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: