View Single Post
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Lol
The joys of using proprietary protocols.
No pity for you Skype users.
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
Look at that, self disabling spyware.
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Why the HELL do they reivent the wheel over and over again?

We have XMMP and an open VOIP protocol already.
Couldn't agree more. I always said (even before any NSA fiasco), that Skype deserve to die, in pain. Call me a terrible person, but the more troublesome way it's going to blow-up in users face, the better.

Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I want skype because a lot of my friends use it. It is the main messaging service I use. (together with an IRC channel and a little bit Whats-app).
LOL, doesn't you feel a little... Well, excuse honesty, but a "brainwashed sheep, mass mind-controlled, by technical ignorancy and lack of consumer awaresness "?

You know, when someone writes "I want to use <any s.h.i.t> because my friends use it", the basic question comes in mind - who is more a fool - a fool himself, or someone who follows him?
---

Now, I know that it's a moot topic, as skype support stays. I feel almost disappointed - seeing topic title, I really hoped that I'll get rid of fools trying to rig me into startin' to use skype, every 2 days or so.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2013-11-07 at 03:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: