View Single Post
Originally Posted by coley View Post
I tried it yesterday, built and deployed from IDE, imported messages fine. Thanks.
I did notice that it only discovered the .csv file when run from IDE, you've that fixed.

Once you have it updated will I be able to re-run it on the CSV to get call history? without duplicate SMS imports?

-Coley.
Thanks a lot for trying it out! Man.. awesome

Yeah, that's my goal. Be advised that the master HEAD worked on the emulator but as I ran on the phone I got two issues.

First the duplicate checking broke down; I got duplicate SMSs in. This works in 0.0.3, I tried it out on the phone.

The calls ended up in a weird order. As I use unordered data structures like QSet in the code I sincerely hope the calls app doesn't ORDER BY id...

If anyone has clues where to read the call app sources, if it even is open source, I'd love to look at it!

One more thing. I got a stray SMS imported with the latest git master. I may have inadvertedly fixed a bug, though something else broke. The stray SMS looks as if there was clock drift or something, it's two seconds off from where I'd expect it to be. So it might be worthwhile to run the next release just in case, as soon as I get to work on it and get it released.

Thanks!