View Single Post
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
A problem though, I was not able to save my first track but maybe I did something wrong...
Sorry for this, it's a pending bug. Not difficult at all to correct, I didn't have time to investigate up to now. It seems that I'm not getting the right path from QML…

This port is still under development to be fully operational as Mæp was on Maemo. But I try to correct issues as fast as possible, on Monday maybe !

Is there a possibility to change the GPS measurement intervals? I would like to have the ability to modify this depending on the activity/lenght of the tracking.
It's not possible now, it's hard coded. But it's very easy to make it a parameter. I'll do it soon.

The area for the map could be bigger, space is wasted at the top and the bottom of the screen. For example, the button for changing the type of map could be somewhere else: pulley menu?
The top part is to have a place to pull for the the pulley menu, because pulling somewhere else pull the map. For the bottom part, I don't know if you know Mæep on Maemo, it has some button on the map to get the source list. I thought that changing it to what it is now was not wasting too much space while being in the look and feel of Sailfish (a bit like on the cover).

I can't put too many option in the pulley menu otherwise it's too long for landscape orientation for instance. I'll try to think about this.

Thanks again for this great app!
Thanks, but the original work was done by Till Harbaum, I just port it from Maemo to Sailfish.

The Following User Says Thank You to dcaliste For This Useful Post: