View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
? Frankly, I don't quite get your latest line of outbursts. I wasn't suggesting that GolDeliCo should do *any* thing in *any* point - I was merely stating my experiences with sending packages to Russia (which, BTW, are in line with pichlo's ones). Obviously (also), my comment about "unknown reasons" was reffering to your own suggestion from #26, that it may depend "on city, or even street".

Where you see"suggestion to follow my superior insight" is anyone's guess - of course you would see it too, if you wouldn't be focusing on personal attacks with "i don't like you" rationale, for which yiu have long history of doing so.
---

Still, I know better than expect reasonable approach from someone who used to delete own posts with <6 thanks, to artifically keep thanks ratio high. Giving you a taste of your own "medicine":
*patronizing tone of joerg* "Your past behavior wasn't forgotten."
---

Considering (lack of) partner for conversation, I'll end it here, as our little "diplomatic" discussion is derailing thread, that should be focused on pichlo's worldwide shipping initiative - and, by extension, it may be hurting Neo900 project, which is more important than your little pathetic ego. Or mine, for that matter.

/Estel
estel_ reverting to insults and lies, we hadn't expected anything different. Since your statement that I allegedly "used to" is already a lie, you will not feel surprised that I ask you to prove any such deletion by referring to one of the plenty available archives of tmo in internet. If you can't, I will refer to this my post (unless eventually I delete it for sake of saving other readers from having to waste time on the noise, sth I wish you would consider too sometimes ) as a proof of you being a liar when it serves your purpose to insult others or defend your point..

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-01-25 at 16:30.