View Single Post
Posts: 75 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Uruguay
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I beg to differ. Searching - first this forum, then, if that fails, the World Wide Web - is what you should have done before posting a question. Posting should be the last resort when every effort to find the answer yoursef fails. Not following that is what most people consider "quite rude".

That is of course a valid concern but blaming the guy who tried to help you is just bad manners. It's like in that old joke about the guy in the hot air balloon. You are in exactly same situation as you were before but now, somehow, it's someone else's fault.

For what it's worth, elros34 has provided a link to the post that you should have found yourself.
The thing is, i did search, and i did find the OLD links.

That's the reason for which i came to this very thread to ask if someone knew anything newer.... BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS WHAT I FOUND when i made the correspondent search.

Then, if for any misterious chance or mystic way of thinking i would EVER imagined or guessed that i had to search for a torrent, then, the searches i made would have included "torrent" and off course i would have found the "correct" thread.

The problem here is not only the innecessary rudeness people in forums have when they want, but also to mistakenly assuming that the other has not made something. Which is this case at least.