View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
Oh getting personal again... watch it joerg, reminds me that you are council too Mr. "I watch it fail and then moan about it"
Are you drunk or what's wrong with you? Why are you going personal? Is it ok for council member, HiFo member, e.V. member, and tmo admin to go personal and insult?
:-/
[edit] took a while til I even realized you're accusing ME to go personal. Please elaborate! I don't get it. I always thought it's just us mere mortals who have difficulties to decode your eloquent statements. Now it seems this is bidirectional.
BTW my post one above is a fine proof that I try to catch possible problems by pointing at them before they happen, not moan after watching them happen and not trying to do anything about it. And you must admit that organization of such a contest *needs* somebody who's in charge and actually DOES the organizing. I think it's absolutely legitimate to ask who is the one we will blame when he fails on doing so. I already explained that council, despite CC being one of its genuine domains, is not in a position to reliably follow up on that task right now.

Your coment to Nokiabot shows that you don't even see the difference between HiFo's task to "guard the assets" and the detached unrelated task of organizing such CC and find a jury for it.

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-06-16 at 11:54.