View Single Post
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
A committee organizing a competition and collecting funds/devices is not the same as a committee organizing the competition and have HiFo/MCe.V. take care of funding and devices.

Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Au contraire. You just said YOU will organize it. That's all fine with me. All I wanted to hear. Thanks for taking up on this daunting task (no sarkasm)
This is future - I am organizing the organizing if you want to put it this way for now.

So all you wanted is a statement:

For now I am driving this forward, there is not much said till now, win7 juiceme and niel asked me to start with the posts, I said I will do and take care of the HiFo/MCe.V. side, I will also take part in the organizing committee once there is something to push further than posting things to tmo only. For the what and when, we have no timeline yet, we have not enough prizes for a competition and we do not have categories yet. That is why I started this thread, it is announcing preparations not the actual competition. It also might happen that this will never lead to an actual competition. We will see.

Last edited by chemist; 2014-06-16 at 12:16.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post: