View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Can you go into more detail as to when/why/how the intermittent reboots would happen?

Any mental notes on the state of the phone at the time (were you usually trying to turn it off because it was already misbehaving at the time, e.g. from overload, or something else), or the frequency meant by intermittent (we talking once a day, once a week, once per few weeks, what)?

It's one of those things where maybe it was perfectly innocent, or maybe whoever owned it before it was refurbished overclocked it without thinking to the point of actual damage, then slipped it back as a return or whatever as soon as they realized it. Or it could just be an innately defective unit. In either case, I think whoever decides to buy it deserves to know as much detail about the issue as possible.

That said, thank you on behalf of everyone interested in possibly buying this, myself included, for the honesty and integrity of revealing that issue up front to begin with.

Finally: This thing still works as a phone right, no 'all telephony functions have been disabled' error, and no intermittent failures to detect SIM card even though it's still in the slot undisturbed (which is typically a precursor to the former)?

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: