View Single Post
Originally Posted by Leinad View Post
i don't think so... when you had an app open and locked the screen, swiping away the lock screen immediatly took you to this last app.
there was no need to pick it from the multitasking view again like on Jolla.

edit: i think, you mean something else... i meant swiping the lockscreen to the side, wich brought you to the ambiances, should instead bring you to the last used app.
totally agree.. swiping sideways on lockscreen should just go straight to previous open app... so much more convenient

but actually, on the N9, if you had an app open and then receive a message and click on the notification... itll open up the message app, and when you swipe the mssage app away, itll take you back to the previous app

but anywho..
anyone else getting bad battery drainage? my battery has been disappearing like crazy ever since the last update.. and this update hasn't helped..
it has to do something with the internet, because when I turned off the internet on my phone, my phone lasted 3days without charge
and now that I turned my internet back on, its lasting 6hrs and its dead...
iv tried changing the settings for it to not sync anything but its still draining my battery somehwere