View Single Post
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
As for mobile kde plasma does a nice job as does enlightment tablet mode does but they are heavy and not that great
Wait...Enlightenment is heavy? Huh? That's news to me, considering it's literally the lightest window manager I have on my computer. With compositing off, I'm getting ~110MB taken by it. The Bohdi folks work magic with it though, and get by with even less.

linux mint is rather better i say and with all the crazy things going in linux lately distros have gone unstable and unpreditable.
Eh...I disagree. The only huge deal thus far was the plumbing being changed to systemd. Some handled it better than others. For example, Arch s_at the bed when it switched (handled like a beast after, though). OpenSUSE, on the other hand, has probably had the most buttery-smooth transition I've ever seen (apart from Tumbleweed/Factory, but those require manual intervention anyway).

I do admit though. Mint's a champ. Rock-solid, hard-bodied. Especially Mint Debian. It's about as neutral as a semi-rolling distro gets.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tigerroast For This Useful Post: