View Single Post
Originally Posted by salyavin View Post
There's a lot of nice things about blackberry 10, certainly more mature and stable than Sailfish but I prefer a more open OS. They deserve to be more popular as they are very strong on many technical areas and are friendly to people writing apps just not for me because the OS is more closed than Android or Sailfish.
I would buy a Jolla phone if they sold in the United States, but they don't not even as an import and even if I could get one it wouldn't necessarily support US HSPA+ or LTE bands. Plus the Jolla phone has inferior specs to any BlackBerry device despite costing more. The Jolla tablet doesn't interest me because it lacks features I use on a tablet and I already have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 that I am satisfied with. I don't need a physical keyboard on a phone, but is a feature I like to have and the TOH keyboard will take a while to get to market where as BlackBerry has devices today with great keyboards. Overall BlackBerry offers a better hardware and software package and one that can be easily purchased in North America.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post: