View Single Post
If you like to tinker, yes. If you like to learn new things, yes. If you font mind staying up Gore hours looking at a terminal screen, yes. Last month I pulled my barely used 64gb N9 out of the drawer because it was easily the most elegant phone I'd ever bought. For months I had been religiously reading this sight and had become as disillusioned with android these past few years as i had with ios when it first came out. I'm a phone nerd in the fullest and had learned everything i could about android, rooting etc, i have owned 11 different androids and came to the conclusion that they are ALL the same.BORING. So i spent a few days with the phone on wifi, adding and changing things, and then it took a solid two weeks of switching Sims between the G3 and the N9 to kick my play services and app addictions.But now I've never felt better and would never go back. The n9 is a unique beautiful phone , the OS is simply amazing, and this community that supports these old devices is a true blessing. I would buy one in a heartbeat and encourage others to do so as well, it has its flaws but with a little adjustment and help from this community its worth every bit. 2+ ghrz octacore, down to 1.150 single core and an android fanboy no more lol...end of rant, get the phone, btw amazon has 64gb n9s for 234.99

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nate5683 For This Useful Post: