View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Here is a new one in Germany with your required conditions of warranty: (24 months possibility offered)

http://www.amazon.de/gp/node/index.h...qid=1424331167

* Neuware * ohne Vertrag * ohne Simlock - offen für alle Netze * kein Branding * kein Netlock * Originalverpackung mit Original Zubehör * Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer * 24 Monate Gewährleistung * Rechnung mit ausgewiesener Mehrwertsteuer vom Fachhändler * Kostenloser, schneller, versicherter Versand * Bitte beachten Sie: Die Kartonage kann Lagerspuren aufweisen. Dies hat jedoch keine Auswirkungen auf das Gerät oder dessen Zubehör. « Weniger anzeigen

Since the offer will probably disappear at some point in time I am posting a screenshot for historical / archeological reasons

There are a few cheaper ones but I did not see the warranty mentionned

Name:  PastedGraphic-1.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  21.6 KB

That said, I am a little skeptical about the warranty service.
If you really like the N900 today you'd probably want to keep it longer than the supposed life cycle of today's phablets.
It would be useful to get to know it inside out so you can handle your own repair.
Buy a nice one and then look out for an old, ugly but working one for internal spare parts and messing around with. Hurry because I just captured another nice one at 50 Euro from eBay

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post: