View Single Post
For travelling purposes (searching for and booking AirBNB locations on the road, last minute)
I have found out that neither MicroB, opera mobile, qml browser, macuco, dillo, fennec; all the browsers in the repositories including extras-devel do not manage to load the javascript airbnb site properly, thus making it useless for this purpose.

I thought I had chrome or chromium for Maemo somewhere downloaded, but I can't find it anymore. Last time I checked I could not reconnect to jacekowski.

To wrap up my post and come to the question:

Is there any practical way to browse a javascript site such as airbnb.com properly?
Been travelling with my friend, who has an iPhone 4s, and saved our asses. It was painful finding out my N900 could not be of any help when we needed to book a new sleeping place last minute, with its current setup.

What could be a solution?
Chrome? Chromium? (where to get those?)
Iceweasel on Easy Debian with the 'standard image' at http://qole.org/files//debian-m5-v3e.img.ext2.lzma
was not of any help either.

Is it possible with a newer image through Easy debian with Debian Wheezy / Debian Jessie? Or DebianN900 through Uboot?

I hope it has this capability to do so, if anyone knows.
In Maemo community I trust..

The Following User Says Thank You to Dongle Fongle For This Useful Post: