View Single Post
we had/have a similar bounty free list over on etherpad i was working through. my only issue with this kind of approach is when one dev does a lot of work only to hit a roadblock right at the end that requires input from others.

jointly, marmistrz and myself hit an issue with upstream dropping qt4 support whilst working on an embedlite based replacement for microb.

i tried to build jasper, an existing siri like project only to encounter gfortran isn't built for our gcc4.7 toolchain. i didn't want to link each package against a different libgcc so raised issue with council.

love2d had a bounty offered, not that i was really interested in that. Had to port SDL2, built a patch to allow supporting GLES1 and 2, repackaged SDL2, upgraded libdevil, tested by porting libretro-prboom, patched love2d and the build failed right at the end during linking, possibly due to a problem with the toolchain based on what i'd read in a linaro bug report. sent files over to fmg to see if he could recreate it.

Finally, I posted a request for comments on the solution to an issue with perl modules so that I can fix get_iplayer. both options work as i run 2.94 on device. No input from anyone so I've not posted either option suggested so get_iplayer remains unusable in repo.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: