View Single Post
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
Have a look at this. http://www.meizu.com/en/ubuntu/features.html
However, personally, I'm tired of this trend, the one when they try to feed you up with stuff you actually don't need at all.
I guess meizu is coming up with a version that has LTE on some US carriers but I'm not too excited by how things on the different screens are organized on the ubuntu phone. Maybe it's possible to customize to improve ui. Need to learn more about how active the development community is for this device. My all time favorite ui is on the n9. Most intuitive phone I ever used. But, as I also want the best hardware, especially for browsing and camera, among other things, I'm pretty much limited to android for now (also want to be able to hack away at it!). I do have the Jolla phone with TOHKBD. I bought it partly to support its development even though I can't use it as a dd in US. Regardless, I do like it and hope there is a Jolla 2 phone that works in US. The good news is I plan on bringing my Jolla phone with me when I visit Strasbourg and Zurich some time in November. So can anyone recommend a sim card to buy that works best there? Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post: