View Single Post
Originally Posted by drongodrew View Post
I bought an N9 last week on ebay for 49 quid. In my spare time over the week I've managed to get everything I need to work and I just think it's a brilliant device and a real pleasure to use. I don't know why some people have commented on it being slow by today's standards. As much as that is true on paper in practice I get a very smooth, lag-free, experience. I have only two problems that I can't solve. First is I can't get it to automatically switch to an available WLAN and the second is I can't put my Facebook account in it because it constantly asks for the password. I bought this as a stop gap as I broke my BB Q10 and am not due an upgrade for a few months but I don't see another phone out there at the moment with a UI I would like as much as this.
I still really like the N9. I occasionally have a hankering to try a newer phone but nothing really excites me, except for Jolla and may be a Blackberry Z30. Unfortunately the Jolla phone doesn't support my Telco's frequencies. That leaves the Z30. With your experience of the Q10 what do you think the Z30 would be like for someone used to using Meego?

The Following User Says Thank You to Alan Breen For This Useful Post: