View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Again, I am very sorry if I hurt anybodys feeling by not nominating or putting anybody in the row of my 'mentionees'.
But you know, thankfully I'm not the one to decide who's valid and dignified...

Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
You may not approve of my style of writing...
Did you realize this was probably your first post where you were being almost straight objective? - Usually you have a strong tendency to pull your readers into your mindset and what to think of your findings.
But now that you mentioned it, where exactly did you confirm your candidacy in your post, which sentence?

And while I agree or thank you for some posts, I personally and generally find your posts tedious to read and hard to grasp what you're trying to say for different reasons and I'm sure I'm not alone since I'm not the only non-native. Here's why:
- Your posts are way too long
- You rarely write complete sentences
- Way too many uhs, ohs and punctuation marks (you know...... what I mean???!!!)
- Way too many slang (U no wad ima talkin'bout, dontcha?)
- You're using many effigies, likenesses, allegories that are only known to natives and insiders of whatever kind (chanooks probably?)
- You're using many and also uncommon adverbs and adjectives (to give your comments a certain tint?)
- It feels like you're always hypothesizing your readers agree 100% (what if they don't)?
- and it sucks if all the above already manifests in your thread titles...

Now that's just me. But I felt it from the point you surfaced here. I always waited for someone else to mention that somewhere but that either didn't happen or I didn't notice. I'm sorry this 'sort of a topic' (which again is my very personal one and shouldn't be yours really) condenses in this thread...

With all that said, rest assured that you are, even in my eyes still, a very dignified candidate. Good will is key for that and I guess it's safe to say you have plenty of that.
You now officially have my vote!
Current Maemo Community Council member

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post: