View Single Post
Originally Posted by gaelic View Post
This application is amazing.

Feature Request: can you add a timer which decides to stop playback. Would be nice to have when listening to audiobooks in the evening / in bed.

Sorry, I just now realosed that there's slumber. Integration woukd be nice anyways
Slumber was part of Talefish initially, until I realized that having a good sleep timer as a standalone tool for all media players multiplies it's "usefulness per code maintainance" ratio (also: most sleep timers in players are not nice since it always has to be a secondary feature). Because the timer portion was much more mature/useable, I made slumber. It should work pretty seamlessly with Talefish.

edit:
Originally Posted by dubliner View Post

If I were allowed to make a wish, I'd love to have it somehow tied in with gPodder to "automagically" enqueue podcast downloads in sequence.

So far, I've been adding podcast directories to Talefish. However, those are not necessarily in the right order.
I don't think the gpodder integration be easy. But the sorting of directories might be: Have you tried sorting the open dialog by using it's pulley menu?

cheers all, thanks for your appreciation
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

Last edited by velox; 2016-12-26 at 17:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: