View Single Post
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Hi MartinK!

I managed to get offline routing work (tried with foot, car, bicycle) - well almost. Address to address and handmade still does not work.

What I did:
- changed routing provider from Monav to Monav server ("Monav" stuck from earlier version of modrana I guess as it now allows only "Monav server" and "Google online"...)

- /core/bundle/signals_pb2.py - comment out line 6 (from __google.protobuf import descriptor_pb2) as it claimed that cannot import it.

- /core/monav_support.py - changed line 25: import simplejson as json (a "try" - "except" method would be better, it is just a simple solution) as it claimed that cannot import json.

- /core/routing_providers.py - changed line 60: result = self._monav_directions(waypoints, route_params) - as it claimed that it takes 3 argument but provided 2.

- /core/way.py - changed all node/Node.lat and node/Node.lon to node/Node.latitude and node/Node.longitude as it claimed that node/Node has no attribute lat.

- /core/instructions_generator.py - changed all node/Node.lat and node/Node.lon to node/Node.latitude node/Node.longitude as it claimed that node/Node has no attribute lat.

For address to address routing I get the following error: waypoints = [x.getLL() for x in waypoints] AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'getLL'. This is valid as for waypoints it gets the real addresses I add in modrana so it cannot convert it to latitude and longitude points.

For handmade routing I get the following error: Modules/mod_route/mod_route.py, line 577, in _handle_routing_result_cb; if result.route and result.returnCode == constants.ROUTING_SUCCESS:; AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'route'.

jm

Last edited by justmemory; 2017-03-28 at 08:45.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post: