View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Same for Sailfish on phone, with the example provided before that home and events with its pulley menu are portait even if you are in a landscape application...
But as said above in another post, this may be true for "some" applications and maybe the events screen, but is easily fixed with the correct patch(es). I took this screenshot today:

Everything is properly rotated. This includes gestures directions themselves, Events screen, Launcher, Homescreen, Device lock screen (including during boot), and all native applications + Android applications that support landscape mode. It took only one patch. I know it's still a patch, but there is some partial support for this without any, and one patch would probably not be considered a dealbreaker for people who are interested in Chen's device in the first place.

Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
I have seen requests on the French community about the AZERTY layout, as Kabouik related above.
I know other French users on another forum who would be interested but have not participated in this thread, but actually I'd be more interested in QWERTY with support for dead keys for an alternative to us_international layout.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2017-08-02 at 20:23.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: