View Single Post
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
So I'm still a little bit confused about how this works. I've been downloading podcasts by long-pressing them and hitting the little down arrow, which seems to add them to the queue (is there a better way to do this? It's not very clear what the icons mean.) Usually, when I get to the end of one the next one in the list starts playing; but sometimes it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. Half the time it doesn't, if I open the podcast in question it shows the playback bar all the way at the end of the episode, but if I drag it back to the beginning it will play.
First of all: https://gitlab.com/cy8aer/podqast/wikis/the-manual - and with 1.9 you have a context sensitive help (sub pulley menu) which points to the pages in this wiki. You know it: documentation is the last thing... It shouldn't. Look at the main concept there. The documentation is not complete - I am still writing on it: podcast subscribe page is missing, also the whole discover stuff. Needs a bit time, sorry.

If a podcast post in the playlist ends playing it should be removed from the playlist, put to the history and reset to position 00:00:00. The hanging effect you have is interesting and needs investigation.

Last edited by cy8aer; 2018-12-10 at 21:05.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cy8aer For This Useful Post: