View Single Post
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Dear endsormeans I assume you are referring to this post: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1089

I must admit, that I haven't read it, just like so many other posts of you.

I assume you are a native English speaker. And probably that's part of my problem. I don't read most of your posts, because it is very hard for me to follow. Even so I think that my English isn't that bad, it seems not to be good enough.

Anyway, having problems with reading and understanding your posts isn't your problem, but mine, as long as you don't ask for something important.

But after I have read (or at least tried to) this post, It seems, that you see some legal Issues in talking about start ups. Even so I don't see this legal issues, I think this is an important thing. Especially because i might be wrong and there are legal problems.

So I would like to ask you, if there are matters which are of concern, to keep your posts shorter and your language simple enough for forum members which are not native speakers.

Please don't get it wrong, this is no offense in any way, but a polite and sincere request!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post: