View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
It's nice to see when people talk linux with each other. I do not travel abroad at all but this way I always get the experience of being in a foreign land and my mind get's satisfied. Don't really undedrstand what you are talking about but it doesn't matter and no need to explain cause things do not stick to my mind (at least on this subject). Gonna try this linux buongiorno and see if it helps. But first gonna try rawtherapee on a pc. It loads all the pictures there as default and I haven't made any swap mods so that may cause it too that the memory is fully in use. My plan is to get first the kali on sdcard to work as justmemory has described so it can be used as chrooted from fremantle without neede to boot into it, then to make partition for swap. Would like to start learning python with this N900 but not sure yet what would be best way. Gonna watch some courses online but what programs should I install on N900? For now only use of having jessie is netsurf. The maps could be another but juiceme have some working on fremantle and i think those mods could be enough for me. Thanks for these instructions.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: