View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Thanks for this post chen! I'm glad, that I ordered, even so I struggle a little bit with the size of the device . This post showed once more, that I made the right decision.

Can we make that post sticky?
Maybe if Dave can read it everytime before he posts, all this bitter and accusations will have an end. Maybe he can see that these are more destructive, than in any way helpful.
Even so I doubt, it's worth a try - hope dies at last.
Same thing goes with Apple and google as well then. No accusation(as you call it) on this question on anything towards any company? You cant cherrypicking.

Put on you big boy/girl pants
We need a healy community where we can be displeased with OSs or companies and prefer other.

In this case I was just looking for if it was official jolla or community port and would prefer focus on Maemo Leste and android support since this is my main preference for this device currently.

If you have other plans, hopes for this device. please share it, but please leave me out of the equation since ultimately it doesn’t matter what I want since chen is running the show. Exactly as he is suppose to.

But if you do want to include me for any reason. That is fine to since I am here and can clarify any thoughts you have regarding my posts. But the is better to talk to me and not about me

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-02 at 08:42.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: