View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Dave, there is no problem to criticize companies or people, if you do it an objective way and in an adequate degree. You have left that path long ago.

What about google or apple? Well I don't like them and in my opinion they do more things wrong, than right. But no, not everything they do is wrong and you can't read my opinion about them in EVERY post i make.

We all know your opinion about Jolla, there is no need to tell us over and over again. Even so I can't understand your over all judgement over them, I think they made some mistakes in the past. But hey humans tend to make mistakes. So did you when you invested in a indiegogo campaign without recognizing, there are some risks for your money.
The refund is one thing I am displeased with(or rather lack of information regarding that) plus they stood on the stage and told us we would get the device, guaranteed, then they said they had something else in store for us. A suprise. Still nothing. So de couldn’t even give their most loyal backers a free licence. We had to buy it with our refund money. Disgusting.
secondly the rediculas amount for using their OS. You have to buy it for every single device + you have to buy new devices. And the last one is that it’s an russian company now( but let’s not expand in to that)

That said I have a few devices with sailfish and there are plent of issues that won’t be fixed for years it seems.

I do like jolla for what they tried to do and keep trying but to me, they lost track of some important things along the way. I also appreciate the great deal of long term updates they provide for their OS. Most of my distrust in jolla is related to how they handle their customers and community. Not technical issues.

Don’t really care what jolla are doing today.
That said I might buy something to help jolla in the future becouse everyone can improve. But they have to help the community and supporters and not they other way around mainly.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2019-03-02 at 09:20.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: