View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I'm trying to use this browser only for two services, using chrome data saver (the two services are already a compromize of privacy so chrome servers do not take away but give a certain amount of security add) and now trying to find right settings for firejail sanedbox which I installed from the jessie-backports. So no intention of using this to anything else than visiting/using two sites. And yes, the privacy matters in linux are not my best area. I just to use subgraph to secure my self but it was too difficult to mess around cause everything was behind something I didn't understand so here I am. Learning. Chmoding and chowing are things I just now learning not yet knowing exactly what they do. Now I have though learned that they do open many places and that I do not want. Trial and error.

Edit: I don't know yet how to do it but hoping to learn to restrict chromium access only to .cache, .config and some folder where I can stash images for downloading to internet. No need to download from internet anything.

And most probably did not got hacked except by myself messing with the settings from backup.

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-03-07 at 15:24.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: