Thread: [SailfishOS] Pure Maps
View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Hi! Here, somewhat delayed 1.19 release notes:

After long discussions, we have indicators showing the state of auto-functions (zoom, center, rotation, and scale). As a result, the corresponding entries in main menu are gone. For those preferring other solutions: try to live with these indicators and see if you will want to get those replaced with glowing or some other effects.

Thanks to @mosen, we have indicator and final icons required for SFOS and Linux desktop (Kirigami and QtControls) platforms.

Pure Maps now places all search results and suggestions on a map. This is for (global) search and nearby functionality. On Sailfish, effect is mainly that you see all results when you click on one of them, on a map, you will see all results (if current zoom includes them). On Kirigami, when having search and a map side-by-side, you will see results on map as you type. Such implementation does use more battery (more work is done), but I haven't seen any effects in practice. If anyone starts seeing effects on power consumption, please let me know. I may look then into doing it a bit more conservatively.

As always, translators were busy and updating missing strings. CS is still not included, until the issues with that translations are resolved (see messages earlier in this thread), but this new translation is on the way.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: