View Single Post
Thank you so much for your help, @TheKit!

Alas, I managed to get myself into another mess. It seems like my Onda can't get into the store (after having removed a lot of rpms). In your list I am stuck at the first version --dup.

It seems like my Onda has forgotten it's Jolla credentials (agh!). Now the "Settings" in the GUI won't start, so I can't re-enter my username and password. Is there a way to enter the Jolla credentials on the command line?

Edit: I found ag-tool but don't know how to use it.

Any help will be appreciated!

Code:
[root@Sailfish nemo]# version --dup
REFRESHING CACHE AND DOWNLOADING PACKAGES
[0 %] [Download] droidmedia 0.20180406.1-1.7.3: [100 %]
Error: Installation aborted by user

Finished transaction (status=2, runtime=97889ms)
UPGRADE NOT COMPLETE - Retry 1 of 9
Waiting 1 seconds before retry.
REFRESHING CACHE AND DOWNLOADING PACKAGES
Refreshing: 8%

Refreshing: 75%
Message: adaptation0: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
adaptation1: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
aliendalvik: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
sailfish-eas: Store credentials not received. Failed to activate service 'com.jolla.jollastore': timed out
store: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
xt9: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Last edited by dubliner; 2019-05-02 at 17:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to dubliner For This Useful Post: