View Single Post
huawei will never ever use opensource, when Chiense NSA will hook anything device devoulition is a problem keybards mostly gone now thin device edge to edge display and sandboxing is the trend... with a stupidproof touchscreen with a single on off button , hyper device safe virtualization all nom-geek people can be happy ... There are cursh and clash and mash etc games are there...

Actually things can and will change soon as ARM has now monopoly on the architecture, but intel made passive cooling low wat cpus even in i3-i7 series so techology will be ready to let intel jump in with small devices and obiviusly still whole desktop environment and servers use intel / intel like cpus so that might change the game... The thing intel need to sort out to implement arm like all in one boards and integrated systems i am not sure if it possible but power and heat is solved in intel architect now the only thing remain the size...

and again please close this thread neo900 is dead

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szilveszter.domotor For This Useful Post: