View Single Post
Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
@juiceme: Now we are talking. I will now ask some guidance unless these couple of screenshots from dmesg tell enough.

Endsormeans mentioned about scizophrenic device. For me what dmesg shows makes to think my device does not know what it wants to do. I just don't know at all what I should look from here. And the output was so long that I could not scroll it to the beginning in console cause it shows always in console only the last part of the output when it is long enough/too long. Don't know how to see the rest of it.

But you also mentioned checking logs. Which, where and how? With some command probably? I don't know this stuff but learning as I write or as you answer. Never debugged anything.

You also mentioned to use trace when opening app. This seems like a good suggestion which could give some info. How it is used? Do I just go sudo gainroot and then write "trace appdownloader"? And have to ask: without cssu appdownloader I can download apps. Is that called something else than appdownloader, like application manager or something? Just wanting to be sure what to trace when I get to know how to trace. EDIT: tried 'trace appdownloader'. Result: /bin/sh: trace: not found EDIT: installed strace and tried 'trace appdownloader' but not found. I must do something wrong. And now the application manager installed appdownloader without errors but it still crashes. There drops the processor out first and after a short moment it crashes. What repos should I have on?

After these I may ask more.
Attached Images

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-08-17 at 16:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: